|30th March - 1st April
|27th - 28th April
|25th - 26th May
|13th - 14th July
|27th - 28th July
|7th - 8th September
|Donington Park GP
|28th - 29th September
|Brands Hatch GP
Most GB4 cars are run by professional teams, but private entrants are also welcome. Great emphasis has been placed on minimising the cost of participating competitively. Costs are controlled by the following restrictions:
- Sealed engines – may only be rebuilt by MSV’s highly experienced service provider Mountune
- Controlled compound tyres for durability and consistency
- Pirelli tyre supply is restricted to six new slick tyres per event
- Standard pump fuel for testing. Race fuel provided by Sunoco with strict compliance controls
- Two-way adjustable dampers, sealed and supplied by Oram
Car operation support
A dedicated teams area on the GB4 website will provide access to the latest technical documents, bulletins and updates.
At every race event and championship test, MSV provides support engineers to ensure that the cars, the engines and all the electronic and mechanical systems are functioning correctly. Support will be available to drivers and teams to answer any questions or solve any problems.
Every car features a front facing AIM Smartycam GP HD on-board video system with CAN data overlay.
MSV has a comprehensive spare parts supply at its Bedford Autodrome HQ. MSV will also send a spares truck to each race and championship test, carrying an extensive range of mechanical parts and bodywork. Spare engines and gearboxes will also be available, as well as electronic components.